Sunday, August 22, 2010

I C.A.N D.O A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G


Yes, I can...I can be the best if I put enough effort in it...

well, at least I can spell well...not so well like Akeelah in 'Akeelah and The Bee'... that film is awesome...it is inspiring and yet so simple...

a person is able to do anything as long as you accompany it with effort and resistance...try the hardest to make it and you will eventually make it...

and the most important thing is the help we can get from others...it is the essence in life in which we need people to help us...not that we cannot live without others, it is just taht our life will become easier...

I love this movie so much~~

2 comments:

i agree with you rahimah. i love this movie too. it really inspires me to try the best in my life and never give up. i agree with you that if we try harder in life we will achieve our goal. it is just the amount of effort that we put in. lets try our best and make oue dreams come true!
 
There are many competitive sports movies out there, and most of them run common story lines either being pro-underdogs, or running along racial (dis)harmony themes, believing in yourself, mentor-mentee relationships, you get the drift.

Akeelah and the Bee is no different, but like all feel good movies, chances are you'll like this one and would be touched by it too, because it leaves you all warm and fuzzy inside, never mind a repeat of the commonly used themes. It's formula, but with its predictability, brings you just the right amount of “ra-ra moments” (as I quote Lady GaGa’s lyric) where you root for what's right, and depends a lot on the charisma of the leads to take it to the finishing line.
 

Post a Comment