Monday, August 2, 2010

a GAME is just a GAME~~

a GAME should be fun and relaxing...as in DROWGAMES...it is FUN and beneficial...but it is funny how this game could turn our TESL class upside down...resource centre of FPP UPM became a fish market on the 29th of July at 2.30 pm...

for the sake of winning some prizes, all of us mostly range from 22 to 26 years old became childlike in our tutorial class...it is funny in a certain way because nobody can imagine these future teachers get so hype up with a simple mind game like DROWGAMES...but hey, when it comes to prizes, everyone become competitive freaks right???

well, I lost in my first round, not because of anything but because of luck...This game really needs luck like I said before, so when I lost to Jeremy, I consider it his luck...No heart feeling attached...besides, when I lost early, I can go home early...YEAY~~~

Okay, enough with this game (for me only as I know there are still some who are addicted to this game)... I want to go study now... (LIE)

0 comments:

Post a Comment