Friday, October 1, 2010

You will never get a second chance in life

I believe it is true...in life, if you make a mistake you will never get a second chance...In fact sometimes, you dont even deserve a second chance...That is why I believe you should always keep that principle in mind so that you will think twice before doing anything...

But on the other hand, mistakes are mistakes...we sometimes make mistakes without realizing it...Thus, it is fair for someone who made inescapably mistakes not getting a second chance...dont they deserve to be given a second chance???

however, logically, a mother that abandon her child is not entitled to have a second chance right???she decided to left the baby instead of be responsible to it...but in 'The Merry maid' that particular mother managed to get a second chance...yes, she did not get to take the child away from the adopted family...but she is able to see the child...held the child's hands and also be around that child...

and for that, I got my idea to write on my position paper...the title is 'You will never get a second chance in life'... i am going to argue on this fact...using 'The Merry Maid' as my text...I'll do my best for this topic...

4 comments:

'You will never get a second chance.' Wow Imah the NEVER is very strong there. I always thought people have second chance but what I know people are just different when it comes to thinking. So many things that happened in my life, God has always given me a second chance and not all of it was my mistake but well if this is your topic I wish you all the best to write a good position paper. Good luck my dear. :)
 
yaeh its very true to say that when you make a mistake you will never get the second chance.Its so painful to hear that when you state that 'you dont even deserve a second chance' something which is very true. "second chance".....
 
Second Chance...

Reminds me of our drama under Mdm. Ju's tutelage back then. Haha... Anyway, the topic of 'second chances in life' is a very subjective and arguable one, but this is what makes it a good idea for position paper. Why didn't I thought of this idea earlier? Hmmmm... Anyway, good luck in writing it. :)
 
think deeply before we did something because we will never get a second chance in life. i agree with you ima. if there is always be a second chance, people will not learn from their mistakes because they feel like they will always get it later in life, but actually it is not. even though we still get it, it will never be the same as before!
 

Post a Comment