Sunday, August 12, 2018

Hello I'm Back!


Assalamualaikum everyone.

Great news, I am now a teacher in Kolej Vokasional Muar after /whispers/ six years on on/off unemployment. So yeah I'm now teaching and all that jazz.

And as a teacher of course la kan, its not only about teaching. I have a bunch of other things to do in school. One of the most unexpected thing that I have to do in school is being an emcee aka pengacara majlis. And I always try to scrounge around for emcee texts on the internet. So thankful for all you teachers and non teachers for providing all those texts. And I'm like hey I should share mine too despite it being sometimes imperfect. So for as long as I am an emcee for school, I will share the texts me and my friend made.

Thanks for now. Enjoy the emcee texts guy
s :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment