Saturday, July 24, 2010

Howdy~~~

The minute I open my eyes on 12th July 2010, it dawned to me, the fact that I'm a final year student of TESL really shocked me...ahhh how I long for the serene and conflict-LESS life being a junior...but I guess those moments are long gone~~~

anyway...entering this new era of super-senior, it became known to me that almost all the subjects I'm getting my hands on this semester are requiring me to do some PROJECT works...and the most apparent subject of that matter is EDU 3234...

now now...Lets take a deep breath and just face this subject one step in a time...Okay???Dr Jaya surely had his way in teaching us so that instead of just doing bunch of works, we will get to enjoy the class AND do bunch of works...

now I just have to blog about all things we've learnt in Dr.Jaya's class~~~n do leave some thoughts for me okay...

0 comments:

Post a Comment